Latest Posts

6/recent/ticker-posts

Some Unique and virgin Sweet Good Morning Poems for her: Make your time and surroundings as like heaven with your loving person.

Do you have become an owl? Just make strong yourself. Wake up early and make your day a different one with amazing Good Morning Poems.



Everybody wants happiness. A happy face and happy mind can do and conquer all the things in the world. Sound minds and body with smiling face is the key to happiness. Your sound mind lives in your sound body. To keep your body and mind happy, you can start your day with motivation and amazing good morning poems. 

Pleasure and happiness never be fulfilled without sharing with your dearest one. Do you want to share your happiness with your loving person? Do you want to give your dearest one the happiest good morning and good day? Just send her sweet good morning poems or recite them for her when she wakes up. 

You will unlock unbelievable precious treasures deep in her mind. You will share your heart's deep thoughts full of love with her. Just do it and wait for a while for what happened. You will be astonished-trust me. To continue and conquer it, here are some amazing good morning poems for you-



Some Unique and virgin Sweet Good Morning Poems for her: Make your time and surroundings like heaven with your loving person.

# My Dear Sweetheart


My dear sweetheart, 

you are my letter, 

without you-

I can’t write my days

you are my punctuations, 

without you- 

I am unable to arrange my time. 

You are my light, 

without you- 

I can’t start my mornings.


# Without You 











Your love is my moonlight; 

I can’t enlighten my darkness- 

Without you. 

Your love is my sunlight, 

I can’t progress in life- 

Without you; 

Your love is my oxygen, 

So, I can’t live without you.  



# Worthless me without you. 











I am not a scientist,

nor a philosopher.

I am not a great scholar,

nor am I a fortune teller.

But, all I can say is,

I am nothing without you.

My prediction is that-

I can’t live and prosper without you.


# Do you know why? 


The moon looks brighter,

Do you know why?

Because it takes light from you.

Nature is looking more beautiful,

What is the secret of her beauty? 

Because it stoles beauty from you.

Star is twinkling and smiling,

Do you know why?

Because you are with me.


Why Will We Send Sweet Good Morning Poems to Our Dearest One:

In this modern and technology-based era, we all are very busy with our lots of works. Personal livelihood and corporate business, make us like a robotic machine. Our minds also have diverted and involved. We do not have enough time to share happiness and pleasure with our dearest ones. We can't even tell a single sentence to our loving one, "Good Morning I Love You." 



To get rid of our monotony life and taste heavenly love, we all should take a break, think, estimate some time, and spend some time with our lady. Tell her happy morning, recite or send a morning poem for her.  These good morning love poems will bring to you some amazing things and special times. You will never buy these with money. So, just trust yourself and try your best.


Cutest good morning love poems for her to start Happy Good Day:


# Good Morning for You.


Every day brings

So much more.

To look forward,

To fly high and soar.

Every moment brings

So much delight.

Just being with you,

Makes everything feel right,

Oh! my dear!

Have a Good Morning My Love.



# You are My Aims!


Good morning my sweetheart.

All night I just wait,

and hold my mind hardly,

to tell you something,

deeply from my heart.

That I love you so much,

you are my destiny-

and you are my life.

Good Morning My Love


Love is everywhere. We have tongue language, but love languages are the same for every language. You can send good morning in English, good morning in Hindi, good morning in Malayalam, good morning in Urdu, good morning in Tamil, good morning in UK English, good morning in USA English, good morning in Chinese, good morning in Japanese good morning in Spanish, etc. 

Just write your own or translate it to your own language and send a good morning poem for her long-distance or nearest or fro where ever you are.



# You are Mine!


When I open my eyes-

and look at you.

I can’t explain anything,

Just only see you.

My heart becomes lovely-

and full of pleasure.

What a heavenly nature is it!

I can’t compare that.

Is it a dream?

Life is really wonderful

That you are mine.



# You are My Habit!


When I see at the sunrise,

I see your eyes in the light.

When the wind blows-

an touch me,

It seems like you are touching me.

I just always thought of you,

and it has become a habit of mine.


# You are My Life


Your heavenly eyes are-

foods of my soul.

your hallucinating fragrances-

always make me good.

Your sweet voice,

Make me able to work.

Always thinking of you,

Make me rise.

You are my power-

And your magical touch,

Make me alive.


Romantic Good Morning Love Poems for Her:



# I Love You, Dear!


I love you, my dear,

Every sphere of life.

I love you dear

Every breath of me.

I love you, dear,

It’s become a habit for me.

I love you dear,

cuz my love is true.

You are Fairy to Me,

And your power of cuteness-

Make me Always Pure.

Good morning I Love You, my dear.




Every human in this world has sorrows and unsuccessful stories, but they can write their happiness by waking up and starting a day with a happy mind. There is no shortcut way of pleasure. After having a sweet dream, always try to wake up in the morning with a smiling face and make yourself happier. 

Probably, if you are feeling down, your mind needs to feed and be strong. Try to feed your mind by motivating and starting your day with some high inspirational good morning notes. It will remove all your present bad dreams and sorrows. 


Short motivational and inspirational good morning poems for her : 


# Oh! my dear love. 

Look at the sky,

Don't try to cry. 

Every day morning sunrises- 

and set down to the evening sky.

your sorrows will not remain forever,

happiness will come one day,

just like a good morning sun- 

In your life sky.


Good morning dear

always start your days

with positive thinking

and positive behave,

And it will enlighten your life-

With the success rays.


Living is very simple,

also Loving is simple,

Laughing is too simple,

also Winning is simple,

Then what is difficult?

Not to be rich, 

Being simple is very difficult.



Life is a short journey

to solve vast problems.

start your good morning

with a heavenly smile.

Never feel sorrow,

Keep patient and strong inside,

just learn and learn

Then never you will fall.


Morning enlighten earth,

Enlighten environment,

Enlighten your darkness,

Just with a morning smile.


Short motivational and inspirational good morning poems for him:

Times always fly,

Fly with moments,

Nothing ever stays forever,

Neither you’re yours.

Change your time,

Change your sorrows,

Happiness will be smiling,

With your bright tomorrows


Always try to smile

Cuz it helps to reduce stress.

Always try to be patient and positive,

Cuz it will bring to you

Happiness, Health, and wealth


Always keep a positive mind

Wherever you are

Time will teach something special

What are you searching for?


Motivation is the best tonic than any disease medication. Only, inspiration and motivation can make a person strong inside. It brings new aspirations and grows mental abilities to turn back again in life tracks. So, feel your partner's sorrows and failures when he breaks down and falls in life. Share with your dearest one the best motivational and inspirational Good Morning Wishes and make happy.



 Also, try to share and give happiness to your partner or loving one with some romantic and good morning wishes. It will never cost you money, but it can bring you precious arts of happiness. Always keep in your mind that money can’t make you happy. 


It does not depend on money or wealth; it depends on you. Just tell yourself to be happy, feed your mind with inspiration, create new aspirations and start your day with worthless precious good morning quotes.

Post a Comment

0 Comments